Bookkeeper / Office Assistant / Cat Herder
Can you keep track of books in quick books? Are you tech-savvy enough to join a tech team? Are you organized with strong attention to detail? Can you keep a small team on task by maintaining comradery, communication, and focus while working from home or in an office environment?
Hello from Shoo.in Company! We offer graphic design to online operations and traditional print media. We are versed in social media, web design, graphic design and we print amazing things. We are small and mighty and we want you! We are seeking a part-to-full-time employee to do bookkeeping and help to organize day to day workflows related to customers and problem resolution.
The ideal candidate:
- Provides administrative and bookkeeping support to ensure efficient operation of accounts receivable and payable.
- Supports a small team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Has the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Assists in the day to day process by responding to inquiries, organization, and paperwork
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, emails, other duties as assigned
- A team player with a friendly and positive attitude
- ·3 years of experience with Quick Books Online
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures; Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Background in Accounting preferred; familiarity with Mac OS, and a demonstrated ability to use Mac software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.25 – $14.25 per hour